11 Tips To Get A Great Cup Of Coffee
- June 4, 2017
- Home and Garden
- No Comments
If it has been a long time since you have had a great cup of coffee, then that’s a serious matter. The reason many people drink coffee is simply that it allows them to work for long durations without any tiredness.
Coffee contains caffeine and it helps people stay awake and focused for a long period of time. If you want a good cup of coffee, then here are 11 steps that you can consider. I was able to improve the quality and taste of my coffee with these 11 steps, so I believe that these steps can help you as well.
1. Make use of quality coffee beans.
You need to stop buying the coffee beans from the grocery store. You have no idea as to when the coffee beans were roasted. You can buy coffee beans from an independent coffee shop where you can get freshly roasted coffee beans.
2. Store coffee beans properly.
Place coffee beans in an airtight container so that the taste and aroma of the beans are maintained. Don’t store coffee beans in the refrigerator or freezer.The beautiful odor of coffee will disappear when you keep it in the refrigerator.
3. Grind coffee beans right before making the coffee.
You need to grind the coffee right before you wish to make the coffee. Moreover, you also need to ensure that the coffee beans you grind are uniform. You can only get a perfect cup of espresso if the coffee is properly ground. Gaggia Accademia coffee maker is known for making the best espresso coffee. If you want to know which model of Gaggia Accademia brand you should buy, then you can go through Gaggia Accademia reviews on the web. This will help you big time.
4. Measure properly.
Proper measurement of coffee and water will help you make a perfect cup of coffee. For 20 grams of coffee, you need to add 8oz of cold water.
5. Pay attention to the water.
You need to add purified tap water instead of mineral water or distilled water. At the time of brewing, the water temperature should be around 195-205 degrees. This will get you a great cup of coffee.
6. Brew the coffee and drink it without waiting for anyone. When people let their brewed coffee sit waiting, then they just ruin what could be a great cup of coffee.
7. Let the coffee cool down a bit. Allow the temperature to come down to about 170 degrees in order to enjoy the best flavors and richness.
8. Have it black because black coffee is healthier than the milk and sugar version of the coffee. It will not be bitter in taste as most people say.
9. Throw any leftover brewed coffee in the dustbin as that is of no use. The flavor is gone, the taste is gone and you can’t enjoy that coffee no matter what you do.
10. You must also throw any leftover coffee beans that are 3-4 weeks old. 21 days, yes, that’s how long the coffee beans will remain fresh and aromatic.
11. Rinse and repeat to get a great cup of coffee each and every day.
For more information on how to get the best cup of coffee or any healthy recipe of food tips, you can take the help of the internet.