DIY Ideas For Decorating Your Wall
- April 6, 2020
- Business and Management
- No Comments
If you own a big, windowless wall, then it can be the perfect canvas for the artist inside you. You can get more information regarding timber frame wall via https://heydenframeandtruss.com.au/premade-wall-frames/
Never waste that blank space and with your inventiveness do something innovative:
- Washi tape pattern: take some colourful washing tapes and use a variety of motifs to make a custom look anyone would love to watch. The best part is when you are bored with the pattern, you can just rip the tape off and go for a new design.
- Elegant sconces: you can dress up even the tiniest areas like an entryway or nook with a little bit of glint. You can utilize ornamental sconces to annex some bling to the dull walls.
- Coffee filter art: yes, you heard it right, you can actually find artistic inspiration with daily use items. Make use of dyes-coffee filters and simply place them in any random pattern on your wall with a glue, this will proffer a dramatic flower appearance.
- Framed maps: try bestowing an old map a contemporary spin with a multi-frame application. Just pick up your favourite destination spots or just keep your hometown near you. Frame the maps and hang anywhere you want.
- Rustic baskets: want to embellish your staircase wall? then, hang a pastoral wood and wire baskets.
- Photo collage wallpaper: utilize your family photos to create a tailor-made wallpaper design.