Lifestyle Evangelism Tips that work
- May 1, 2018
- Business and Management
- No Comments
Are we told by Jesus to go out into the entire world and tell others about the Great News?
But just how can we do that?
Here are my top suggestions on how to share Christ with a disbeliever.
- Start looking for shared interests. With the majority of folks, it does little good to hit people over the head with a Bible. Rather, discuss common interests, issues, experiences. To put it differently, build a connection. You can also have a peek at www.soh.church to get more information on youth ministry.
- Listen more than you speak for the first couple of minutes. Ask questions. How did this make you feel? What did you believe about afterward? Then what? Open-ended questions are always the very best.
- Empathize. Sympathize. Let your eyes and body language communicate to the individual that you’re listening and know. Do not pass judgment.
- Ask questions which permit you to go for Biblical management. “Have you ever read what the Bible says about that?” Or “Could we see exactly what the Bible says about that?” Consistently introduce the Bible as an authoritative source. Try out some comedy.
- Share your own story. Inform about your lifetime BC – Before Christ. Learn to have the ability to present your own personal testimony in three moments or abandoned.
- Do not be afraid to say you don; to know the reply to a specific issue or problem. Give to test out it and guarantee to return with a response or scriptural reference.