Reasons to Choose Dye Sublimation over Screen Printing
- December 1, 2018
- Business and Management
- No Comments
There are a lot of reasons to choose dye sublimation shirts over other shirts. Here are some points that help you to understand that why sublimation printing is better as compared to other.
- Design longevity is the main benefit of sublimation design. In other words, it does not peel, rub etc. easily.
- With the help of this technique, full-color images can print onto hard surfaces.
- Very effective in case of promotional items like for schools, sports teams, charities, parties, reunion and much more.
- Sublimation printing is a very quick process to produce because it allows the same hour and same day printing.
- Dye sublimation shirts provide complete customization. Meaning, it is a very easy process to customize the designs with any element that change such as team logo, number, individual names etc.
- It is an easier process and machine washable.
- It can print vector as well as high-resolution raster too.
- In screen printing, ink only lays onto the fabric. That is, not actually inserted into the fabric.
- Less cost as compared to dye sublimation printing.
- There is no any heavier machine and tools are used in this type of printing.
- Small-scale productions are possible because of no use of advanced machines.
- Screen printing is not much environment-friendly as dye sublimation.
To learn more about dye sublimation printing, you can search online.