Silica The Very Essential Mineral For Body
- August 15, 2015
- Health and Fitness
- No Comments
Silica is short for silicon dioxide. This mineral can be found in soil, plants and water. Silica is a mineral which our body requires in a very small quantity to remain healthy and balanced. Silica can be found in most cases within the connective tissues – blood vessels, cartilage material, skin, bone tissues, hair, tendons and teeth. For strong teeth, you can use silica supplement for teeth.
Listed below are some facts related to Silica minerals:
Important silica facts
1. Silica is very essential for the sake of nails, hair and skin.
2. Silica has a recovery impact on cartilage and joint damage, just like Sulphur.
3. Silica can be referred to as silicon and is a all-natural compound though silicone is usually a man-made commercial compound that is widely used in breast enhancement surgery.
4. This mineral is required by our body to produce the connective structure collagen.
5. Various anti-caking and anti-foaming chemical substances in certain foods are made of silica.
6. This mineral may help to reverse the negative impacts of excessive amount of aluminum in your entire body, which many scientific studies advocate is implicated throughout Alzheimer's condition.
Silica can be generously found in a lot of foods. It is doubtful that the silica insufficiency may appear in people, but, it could be predicted from the deficiency signs and symptoms:
1. Problems with arterial blood vessels.
2. Troubles with the teeth and bones