Tax Representation and Enrolled Agents

With the flood of ads for tax help, knowing who to trust or what's involved can be as difficult as the tax debt itself. Tax attorneys and certified public accountants (CPAs) are often the first thought of. Both of these are viable and have their strengths, but there is a third option for tax resolution. The enrolled agent is also licensed to represent others before the IRS, and in many cases can be the ideal choice. A tax attorney sometimes called a tax debt lawyer, is skilled in legal matters that deal with taxes. If you're going through the courts to handle a tax matter, this is your primary option. …..

Read More