Top 6 healthiest food for dancers
- Soy is a complete lean, full protein source. It has all the essential amino acids and is a natural protein source. It has fewer fats and carbs and helps build energy.
- Salmon is an excellent source of high-quality protein, vitamins, and minerals, this includes potassium, selenium and vitamin B12) but it their content of OMEGA-3 fatty acids that receives the most attention.
- Spinach has a high nutritional value and is rich in antioxidants. It is a good source of vitamin A, B2, C and K and also contains other healing properties.
- Sweet Potatoes: are an excellent source of vitamin A, they are also a good source of vitamin C and other healthy properties that it may contain, they help decrease the chance of obesity, diabetes, heart disease, an overall lower weight.
- Walnuts: contain a number of neuroprotective compounds, that includes vitamin-E, folate, melatonin, Omega-3, and antioxidants. The consumption of walnuts may support the brain health, including increasing inferential reasoning in young adults.
- Oats are rich in a fiber called beta-glucan. This particular type of fiber is known to help lower levels of bad cholesterol.
Consumption of oats and oat-based products significantly have a reducing effect on the total cholesterol and low- density lipoprotein cholesterol concentrations. For more browse http://www.