Tips For Treating Lyme Disease
- November 30, 2020
- Business and Management
- No Comments
1. Oral antibiotics – usually doxycycline for adults and children over 8 years.
2. Use only a small amount of repellant to avoid unnecessary re-application.
3. Try to reduce the use of repellants by wearing long-sleeved shirts and panties, socks or boots.
4. Do not apply near the eyes, nose or mouth and use a little around the ears. Do not apply to small children's hands.
5. Use insect repellent that contains Deep or Permethrin.
6. Apply deeply and lightly to the skin as directed on the label.
7. Apply the repellant according to the directions on the label. Applying directly to clothing appears to be most effective.
You can also get lyme disease treatment at https://poseidonia.healthcare/lyme-disease.
Image Source: Google
8. Avoid planting that is very attractive to deer and other animals.
In the case of natural remedies for Lyme disease, the drug gives the body what it needs to fight the infectious bacteria causing symptoms.
And why is this working? Because with optimal performance, the body is naturally immune to borreliosis transmitted by ticks.
Lyme disease is a bacterial disease caused by bacteria called spirochetes. Spirochetes are all kinds of diverse bacteria that can become pathogenic and cause disease and are usually transmitted by ticks or ticks.
If they bite, they pass on the infection. Lyme disease is transmitted by ticks, which are found in fifty countries.
Bacteria called spirochetes are responsible for the symptoms of Lyme disease. Spirochetes are pleomorphic;
They can appear as two or more completely different organisms.